CHANEL Pygmalion Days 2019-May-
Free Admission by Lottery
Application start date: March 1
Application deadline: April 10
Notification of attendees: Attendees will be notified by April 20 by e-mail.
- Attendees will be carefully selected and notified by e-mail. Please note that no inquiries by phone or e-mail concerning selection procedure will be accepted.
- Only the attendees and their guests will be granted entrance. Winning rights are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash. You may be asked to confirm your identity on the day of the event.
- Children under age of 10 are not permitted into performance.
- No queuing.
- Latecomers will be shown to their seats in order between performance.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the event hall.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- Those confirmed to be participating in suspicious behavior may be asked to leave the venue.
|5/25 (Sat)||Matinee||Wataru Hisasue (pf)|
|5/25 (Sat)||Soiree||Yuki Yoshimi (pf)|
- User registration on My CHANEL NEXUS is required for application.
- Registration is free.